We are on a journey to meet, know, nurture and explode the potential of every South African child…
Introducing the CLN
The CLN is a virtual private network that makes Digital Educational Resources
FREELY available to under-privileged learners and teachers in public schools across SA.
This is how its possible:
1. We partner with Content providers
3 major publishers are sponsoring CAPS approved/aligned Electronic Textbooks.
The Department of Education online resources and Wikipedia will also be accessible.
Delivered into the hands of learners who haven’t had the privilege or means to access them previously,
this can unlock enormous potential within our country
2. We partner with a Network & Platform provider
MTN has sponsored a private network that allows controlled access to the educational content.
This ensures no distraction of the internet, social media etc.
Wizzr Technologies Ltd is providing software in the form of an easy to use and fun portal for education.
Its designed to be intuitive and therefore will require no technical proficiency to navigate
3. We distribute OMANG Learning Devices to the Students
This is where you come in. The final piece to make this possible is the sponsorship of the devices.
It is R2300 once off or R79 pm (R225 deposit) for 30 months to sponsor a learner.
This ensures the learner can be part of the network and access all of the resources for a period of 3 years from Gr 10 to 12,
ensuring we equip them for a real future.
We are particularly looking for Companies who could sponsor a whole school (150 – 250 learners) or contribute a lump sum based on B-BBEE points value and we will distribute devices to the equivalent no. of learners
4. We make the business model sustainable
We recognize that in order to have wide-scale impact this needs to make Business Sense.
For companies, these are the benefits of donating:
- Linking brands to purpose
- Direct a message to the learner or communities they live in via every sponsored device
- 1 survey per month per device sponsored
- 10 questions to gain valuable insights
- Can be linked to promotions/rewards
- 5 points in the SED category – 100% of donation will count as beneficiaries are >75% Black
- 40 points in the Enterprise Development category as we are 51% Black owned
- A B-BBEE rating makes you more competitive for tenders & job opportunities
- Individual talent Profiling
- Specialized Support and Pipelining
- Mentorship Opportunities
- Aggregated and Anonymous (POPIA)
- Data and analytics that could provide key insights for future business projects or innovations
- Full association rights with CLN
- Show your company cares about social upliftment & education
- Have a real social impact
EDUCATION is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world”
SPONSOR A STUDENT OR A SCHOOL:
Return forms to email@example.com