We are a team of people who believe we can make a real difference in education in South Africa. We are going to provide under-privileged learners with the resources they need to ensure they get a quality education and a shot at any future they have dreamed of.
We are passionate about bringing people together and forging partnerships that create real value, that pioneer change and that bring real purpose and transformation to the lives of young South Africans.
To Discover Potential and Rescue Talent from Obscurity
To see every child as an individual and seek to understand their aspirations and connect them with opportunities, growth and their future
To provide a controlled framework where children are mentored, guided, nurtured and exploded
To design a model where the public and private sectors come together to create a profitable social upliftment program for public benefit
- Heartfelt Connection – We strive to ensure that every person we encounter in every aspect of our network feels truly impacted by every interaction with us
- Identity – We see all people as individuals, each with their own story to tell and their own self to discover and we seek to understand them in all that they are
- Diversity – We see all talents and capabilities as equally important and valuable. We strive to harness the great power and strength that comes from bringing together people with their unique talents and capabilities
- Creativity – We strive to create inspiring opportunities and unique outcomes by encouraging people to break free from the constraints of what is considered normal
- Purpose-built-Profit – We seek to put purpose as the foundation on which we build our profits. They must drive each other, as both are critical as measures of our success.
Meet the Team
Communications & Operations (currently on maternity leave)
Sandy has a degree in Chemical Engineering from UCT. Her work experience includes several years in the FMCG industry working for a large multinational company in Manufacturing, Planning and Projects where she handled complex product portfolios, intense dynamic situations and cross-functional communications.
Originally from Botswana, Ajit has an Electro-Mechanical Engineering Degree from UCT as well as a Masters in Electronic Engineering from a Melbourne University.
Technical Operations Team
Olefile is currently studying Mechanical Engineering in at Wits University. He spent a year gaining practical work experience at a large FMCG company including working on different manufacturing line components as well as participating in engineering projects and gaining invaluable skills from experienced engineers to aid his journey to becoming a successful engineer. It was during this year that he was introduced to optimization of complex processes, and the art of eliminating the waste of time, money, and man-hours in the working industry.
Olefile believes in the good others have to offer. He has a dream of seeing South Africa as a country that caters for its people. The rich gap narrowed that even the poor are able to live a sustainable life. He envisions a South Africa where its learners will be inclined to learning and being citizens who stand up to their counterparts in the world.
He is currently doing his final year in Aeronautical Engineering at the University of the Witwatersrand. He has worked in various engineering companies, tutoring companies as well as in high schools.
Karabo is currently pursuing an honours degree in Aeronautical Engineering at Wits University. He is part of the Golden Key International Honour Society as well as a Targeting Talent Programme, which aims to expose high school students to the broadness and excitement of the field of engineering.
His goal is to provide learners who come from previously disadvantaged households an equal opportunity to increase their desire to succeed. He is action-orientated and his personal philosophy is: In a world were change is inevitable, be sure not to lose yourself.